- DAY 01: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
- (Kayaking – swimming – snorkeling – over night on boat)
AM: Bus – Boating to view Ha Long Bay.
– 8h00 – 8h30 : Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Haiphong on the newest highway 5B enjoying the landscape of rice field and rural villages of the Red river Delta ( short break one time)
– 11h00 – 12h00 : on the ferry to Cat Ba Island ( about 25minute ) where you will feel the tour starting by green mangroves running along the mountain feet.
Along the coastal road for amazing views to the bay and the valley shadowed paths through the National Park to the Harbour where you can obtain a great view of Halong Bay. Here we will embark Azela Cruise .
– 12h15: Arrival the Harbour, Azela crews Warmly welcome you on Board. Lunching and cruising into the bay pass by Cap Bai Islet, Ngon Tay Island (Finger Islet), Soi Sim island and Titop peak… (Now we are in the middle of the World Heritage site of Ha Long bay) (Vegetarian or vegan food on your request)
PM: Swimming, Jumping , Kayaking and Snorkeling in Lan Ha Bay & Ha Long Bay
-14h30 – 16h00 : We progress to Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear water of the bay and Snorkeling to see Corals or you can also reach some secluded beaches for a while relaxing lying on sand (depending on the tide sometimes). And The Boat through the crystal waters at Mat Quy area of Lan Ha, a small bay where The Cat Ba langur often sleeps in the caves and seeks food around the mountains – leaves, fresh shoots, flowers, tree barks and some fruits that are not palatable to humans. Visitors has the opportunity to glimpse the white-headed langur, a species endemic to the archipelago and now found nowhere else on earth .
–16h00 – 17h30 : the boat will move to Dark cave and Bright cave (hang Sang, Toi) in Ha Long Bay then on each 2-seat kayak with paddle you will rowing through narrow lanes of the Kart mountains to come inside the cave. This is the are “King Kong” movie was shot casting.
– 17h30 : End of the noon time, back to the boat for “ sun set party”. Enjoy a glass of wine, and fresh fruit, take amazing pictures when the sun setting behind the mountain.
– 19h30 : Enjoy dinner in restaurant . Enjoy delicious local food ( or BBQ party ) prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
– 21h30 : Retire to your cabin or join the fishing squid, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games and over night on the lovely peaceful bay one in your life time.
- DAY 2: HA LONG BAY- CAT BA ISLAND – HA NOI
- ( Fishing practice – Visiting Cat Ba island – Cooking class)
– 6h00. Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
– 7h00 – 7h30 : Have Light breakfast, coffee and tea served on board
– 7h30 – 9h30 : The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through Cua Van Area. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes.
Transfer to Tender for visit Viet Hai Village. You will take the bicycle trip along the village path and go through tropical forests and see the bamboo houses ( Viet Namese traditional house ) Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax and make friend with local people living there.
– 9h30 : Check out the room, take in of “cooking class”, our guide will show you how to make some famous VietNamese traditional dishes, that you can easily demonstrate at home.
– 11h00 : Have lunch time on board.
– 12h30: Say good bye the boat trip and catching the bus heading back to Ha Noi.
– 16h30: Arrival Ha Noi, tour End!