08:45 – 09:15 – Our Limosine bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:15 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Wonderbay will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which
renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and
stalagtiles with different shaoes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to
discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with
excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like
16:30 – Return to Wonderbay Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring
fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 – Disembark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
20:45 – Drop off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.
– Limosine bus transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return
on the new Highway Hanoi – Hai Phong – Quang Ninh
– Kayaking or bamboo boat
– Visit Sung Sot Grotto, Titov Island
– English speaking guide during the trip
– Entrance fees 2 bottles of water per person
– Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
– Afternoon Tea
– Beverages Travel insurance, tax
– Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
– Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter ( You should come to our office at 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 8.30 AM)
- Price info
2.090.000 VND/ person (similar to 90 USD)
– We offer you free pick – up and drop – off inside the Hanoi Old Quarter.
– Pick – up and drop – off outside the Hanoi Old Quarter are charged 100.000 vnd/group/way (no more than 4 kms to avoid the late departure time for the trip)
– Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions, doctor and Pharmacy are NOT available on cruises. Cancellation policy is confirmed by your Travel Agents, please check the invoice carefully from your travel agents as we are unable to honour verbal agreements.